Choosing a good topic is key to achieving high marks in your management dissertation. As such, you need to choose topics that you can handle, and we will discuss them in this article. There is also more involved than just the topic of your dissertation that ensures your success, such as the quality of research you implement, and you analysis.
You need to incorporate high quality research into your paper to ensure your success. You should consult management journals, which will have all the latest research in management, and have a huge archive stretching back several decades. From this, you can get an insight into how research into management has evolved over the years. This is crucial, as a large portion of your thesis will be devoted to discussing the latest research in management, as well as giving the reader an overview of significant developments in the past that changed the landscape of the subject. PaperWritten is ready to help you, if any troubles occur.
Another god source of research are books written on management. You should visit your university’s library and borrow a few popular books pertaining to the subject. This will add to your knowledge, as well as give you some research that you may not have been able to find on journals.
You need to choose a topic that will allow you to incorporate and discuss a plethora of research, to ensure you receive high marks for your work. With this in mind, the following are some excellent management topics to discuss:
- How has management in large corporations changed in the past decades?
- How does management differ within different job sectors?
- Compare customer loyalty programs and how they are managed to ensure brands retain customers.
- Entrepreneurial management in family owned businesses
- How does entrepreneurial management differ from corporate management?
- How did the mismanagement of loans lead to the economic crisis of 2008?
- How can managers ensure the productivity of their employees?
- How can good management lead to a boost of morale within an organization?
- How can companies develop a successful social media strategy in the international business environment?
- What problems does project management pose in a multicultural environment?
All of these are great topics to write a management dissertation on, as they allow you to incorporate a lot of research and analysis. If you’d like to earn money for your writing, for your writing, visit our partner website.